Exploring Inter-Regional and International Cooperation in Indonesia
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS AND POSTERS IN THE PROCEEDINGS
- All papers have to be submitted electronically to: email@example.com, before the 10th of September 2016. If a return email confirmation has failed to reach you within 48 hours please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Papers received after this deadline will not be accepted for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings.
- The preferred limit for the full paper is 8 pages (excluding the title and author information).
- Abstract should include the name(s) of author(s), the institutional affiliation, and the email address(es).
- All papers must be written with an abstract in the English language, use Times New Roman font, size 10, single-line spacing, without page numbers and adhere to the APA style (6th edition) and be free of typographical errors. Save your paper with the editable office format (.doc, .docx). Please no PDF file formats.
- The paper submitted should be original.
- The paper should be written based on the paper template.
- Poster presenters are also encouraged to have thier poster included in the proceedings. Please submit an image of the poster and a 500- 1000 word naration.
- The papers received will be submitted to a editorial board and comments will be returned to the submitter for suggestions if needed.
- It is anticiapated that the proceedings will be compiled in a ISBN issued publication to be released in the later part of 2016.